JNTUK R20 B.Tech M2 Mathematics 2 Syllabus 2021September 15, 2021 2021-10-18 15:04
JNTUK R20 B.Tech M2 Mathematics 2 Syllabus 2021
JNTUK R20 B.Tech M2 Mathematics 2 Syllabus 2021
JNTUK R20 M2 B.tech Syllabus along with Course Objectives and Course outcome and list of textbook and reference books is mentioned in this blog. The subject of Mathematics 2 has 5 units in total. Topic and sub-topics of Mathematics 2 are mentioned below in detail. If you have any problem in understanding Mathematics 2 or any other Engineering Subject in any semester or in any year then you can view the video lectures on the official CynoHub app.
JNTUK R20 M2 B.tech Syllabus Unit - 1:
Solving systems of linear equations, Eigen values and Eigen vectors
Rank of a matrix by echelon form and normal form – Solving system of homogeneous and non- homogeneous linear equations – Gauss Eliminationmethod – Eigen values and Eigen vectors and properties.
JNTUK R20 M2 B.tech Syllabus Unit - 2:
Cayley–Hamilton theorem and Quadratic forms
Cayley-Hamilton theorem (without proof) – Applications – Finding the inverse and power of a matrix by Cayley-Hamilton theorem – Reduction to Diagonal form – Quadratic forms and nature of the quadratic forms – Reduction of quadratic form to canonical forms by orthogonal transformation. Singular values of a matrix, singular value decomposition.
JNTUK R20 M2 B.tech Syllabus Unit - 3:
Introduction– Bisection method–Secant method – Method of false position– Iteration method – Newton- Raphson method (One variable and simultaneous Equations) – Jacobi and Gauss-Seidel methods for solving system of equations numerically.
JNTUK R20 M2 B.tech Syllabus Unit - 4:
Introduction– Errors in polynomial interpolation – Finite differences– Forward differences– Backward differences –Central differences – Relations between operators – Newton’s forward and backward formulae for interpolation – Interpolation with unequal intervals – Lagrange’s interpolation formula– Newton’s divide difference formula.
JNTUK R20 M2 B.tech Syllabus Unit - 5:
Numerical differentiation and integration, Solution of ordinary differential equations with initial conditions
Numerical differentiation using interpolating polynomial – Trapezoidal rule– Simpson’s 1/3rd and 3/8th rule– Solution of initial value problems by Taylor’s series– Picard’s method of successive approximations– Euler’s method – Runge-Kutta method (second and fourth order).
JNTUK R20 M2 B.tech Syllabus Course Objectives :
- To instruct the concept of Matrices in solving linear algebraic equations
- To elucidate the different numerical methods to solve nonlinear algebraic equations
- To disseminate the use of different numerical techniques for carrying out numerical integration.
- To equip the students with standard concepts and tools at an intermediate to advanced level mathematics to develop the confidence and ability among the students to handle various real-world problems and their applications.
JNTUK R20 M2 B.tech Syllabus Course Outcomes :
- develop the use of matrix algebra techniques that is needed by engineers for practical applications (L6)
- solve system of linear algebraic equations using Gauss elimination, Gauss Jordan, Gauss Seidel (L3)
- evaluate the approximate roots of polynomial and transcendental equations by different algorithms (L5)
- apply Newton’s forward & backward interpolation and Lagrange’s formulae for equal and unequal intervals (L3)
- apply numerical integral techniques to different Engineering problems (L3)
- apply different algorithms for approximating the solutions of ordinary differential equations with initial conditions to its analytical computations (L3)
JNTUK R20 M2 B.tech Syllabus Reference Books:
- Steven C. Chapra, Applied Numerical Methods with MATLAB for Engineering and Science, Tata Mc. Graw Hill Education.
- M. K. Jain, S.R.K. Iyengar and R.K. Jain, Numerical Methods for Scientific and Engineering Computation, New Age International Publications.
- Lawrence Turyn, Advanced Engineering Mathematics, CRC Press.
Scoring marks in JNTUK R20 M2 B.tech Syllabus
Scoring good grades in Mathematics 2 is a difficult task. CynoHub is here to help. We have made a video which will help Engineering Students get rank 1 in their B.tech exams this video will help students to score good grades in Mathematics 2. There are many reasons that scoring in Mathematics 2 exams is difficult so this video will help you to rectify the mistakes students make in exam.
JNTUK R20 M2 B.tech Syllabus was made clear in this article. To know about the syllabus of other Engineering Subjects of JNTUK check out the official CynoHub application. Click below to download the CynoHub application.
Bro….there are no materials of m2 r20(jntuk) in cynohub app….